- Introducing Gabi
I am absolutely delighted that the amazing Gabi Matei has joined me as Associate Photographer!
Within ‘wedding photography circles’ Gabi needs no introduction at all; a leading light for almost a decade within the industry, Co-Founder and educator at the ‘WedCamp’ photography conference (one of Europe’s biggest), and on SLR Lounge’s enviable list of the ‘Best 100 Photographers in the World‘. Gabi has received a host of international awards for her wedding photography, and is a passionate advocate of capturing real moments – a true documentary approach to image making, with a sensivity to emotion, colour and light which is truly world-class.
Gabi has such a genuine natural affinity with people, and it is this connection which resonantes througout her images. Her energy and approach to wedding photography is so familiar to me, I am very excited to now have Gabi by my side on our wedding adventures. I’m sure this will come as no surprise to those of you who have seen us working together this year!
- Top 100 Best Wedding Photographers in the World [SLR Lounge, 2016]
- Winner “I am a Storyteller”
- Top 35 ‘Best Photographers in the World’ [myWed]
- 6 ‘Fearless Photographers’ awards
- 5 awards from ‘International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers’ [ISPWP]
- Honorable Mention [Junebug Weddings]
- 3 times awarded by WedMag Magazine
- Winner of ‘Best of weddings’ contest by Fearless Photographers.
- Co-founder of WedCamp
“But what about Claire?” I hear you say. Claire is absolutely fine and will be coming back next year to join Gabi and myself. She is just taking a little break to enjoy her pregnancy and welcome ‘baby number 2’ in to the world.
You might also like
January 24, 2018
November 19, 2018